Cambridge IGCSE Edexcel GCSE Maths Online Tutor in London,Birmingham

If you are interested, please contact me at:Mobile, whatsapp,91-9000009307 Skype:ykreddy22 ykreddy22@gmail.com
Experienced Eminent and Expert IGCSE IB Mathematics Online Tutor .My name is Mr Y K Reddy . I am a full-time Maths Teacher/Tutor with master’s degree and have more than 16+ years of tutoring experience in IGCSE IB Math at all levels. I am Subject Expert patient, friendly, Motivated and give highly organized and efficient lessons. I love math and enjoy spending time with my students.My Teaching “Inspires Young Minds “
I helped many students dramatically improved their academic performances. I am offering online tutoring services for students all over the world..
Normally I will let students send me questions or topics they feel difficult before the class, then I will prepare individually tailored classes for each of my students. In this way, the class is high efficient and students can learn more in less tutoring sessions.

Online tutoring has following features:
1. We can talk, see and hear each other using Skype, which makes it no different from face to face tutoring.
2. Online interactive whiteboard lets us write on the same “page,” just like sitting side by side and writing on the same piece of paper during an in-person tutoring session.
Selected recent comments from students’ parents
Grade 11th, IB Higher level
“Mr Reddy is an excellent Teacher in Mathematics at IB level. He demonstrates great conceptual clarity, is hardworking, has patience, and is a committed Tutor. His passion for Mathematics and teaching coupled with dedication to improve confidence of students makes his an effective Teacher. Mr Reddy warm and friendly approach makes his distinctly different from others.”
MR VIJAY student from Madrid

Grade 11th, IB math & SAT math
“Mr Reddy is an extraordinary tutor. He has the ability to quickly and accurately determine a source of a child’s learning difficulties. In case of my daughter, this allowed his set up individually tailored programs and work through issues one at a time. YK Reddy patience and encouraging manner helped my daughter gain confidence in her own abilities and greatly increase her self-esteem.”
Tim Cook Student father, New York

Grade 9th & 10th, IGCSE (0580) mathematics
“YK Reddy is the best tutor we ever had, his good explanation skills and her friendly -way to teach, gave Anuja a good feeling and lot of fun in study. Anuja’s grades improve within a short time and they are still on a good level around 98%.
Reddy prepares a lot of tasks for my daughter and find the right way to teach her without any stress, my daughter even like to have this additional lessons. She found immediately confidence in Reddy and she become more self confident afterwards.”
Anuja Father from Bangalore


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGCSE IB CBSE ICSE maths tuitions Ahmedabad Bangalore Chennai Delhi Goa ...

IGCSE IB math tutor in Auckland New Zealand

Kuwait IGCSE IB Maths tutor Kuwait city ,fahaheel,hawall,jabriya,salmiya...